|Location of Department Office||Central Faculty Hall S111|
A public talent pool that analyzes public phenomena and explores alternatives!
A collection of intellectuals, Sangmyung University Graduate School Department of Public Administration!
Sangmyung University Graduate School, Department of Public Administration pursues the following educational goals.
- Enhance understanding of the discipline by exploring various theories, paradigms, approaches, and research methods discussed in the field of public administration.
- Based on the understanding of the discipline, enhance the practical ability to understand and solve various problems in the administrative phenomenon.
- Enhance the link between theory and practice by activating internship programs at government agencies and research institutions.
- Educate public talents necessary for the public sector through linkage with various disciplines in social sciences related to public administration.
- Entering public service through recruitment of public and private officers
- Entering white-collar and research positions in public institutions such as public corporations, quasi-government agencies, and other public institutions
- Enter into academia such as academic field, national research institutes, and research institutes affiliated with local governments
- Enter private companies such as banks, securities companies, trading companies, insurance companies, distribution companies, and media companies