|Location of Department Office||Millennium Hall 204(T204)|
Department of Economics at Sangmyung University, my brilliant future to be seen here
The modern economy is becoming more advanced and globalized day by day, and the demand for advanced professional manpower familiar with the economy and finance field is also increasing greatly. The Graduate School aims to cultivate specialists in economics and finance who can meet these social needs. The detailed goals for this are as follows.
- Learn the latest economic and financial theory to have the ability to understand and analyze diverse and complex economic and financial phenomena.
- Develop practical skills for conducting high-level economic and financial analysis using statistics and IT technology
- Cultivate creative talents that can actively respond to changes in the global economy and the global financial environment.
- Economic and financial related national or private researchers: past graduates have entered the leading domestic economic and financial research institutes such as the National Legislative Research Institute, the Financial Research Institute, and the Korea Development Institute.
- Public companies and government agencies: Traditionally, public companies and government agencies prefer economics majors.
- Financial institutions and common corporations: Since graduation, students have entered private financial institutions and common companies according to their preferences.
- Pursuing Ph.D. or educational field