Credit Exchange between Graduate Schools in Northern Seoul

  • You can take major courses from same (or similar) departments at Graduate Schools in Northern Seoul whom we’ve had agreement with.
  • Maximum Number of Credits: 3 credits per semester (Maximum 9 credits possible for credit exchange with other graduate schools.)
  • Opening courses at exchange graduate school: announced 2~3 weeks before the start of semester at graduate school homepage
  • Registration period: Refer to each university’s registration period posted on Announcement.
  • Registration Method
    • Find out registration period and class schedule at Announcement and select courses to take
    • Fill out the attached file <Credit Exchange Proposal> at Announcement.
    • Sign the name of credit exchange university at the end of the proposal, “000 University Graduate School President”.
    • Get signature from the head of department of this Graduate School and from professor of the credit exchange Graduate School.
    • Academics & Student Affairs Team sends documents to the credit exchange school upon your submission of proposal to the team.
  • Grade confirmation: Grades can be confirmed a month after semester completion (after grade transfer) at Academic Calendar of the school homepage.
  • Universities who signed agreement: Kyung Hee University, Kwangwoon University, Kookmin University, Duksung Women's University, Dongduk Women's University, Samsik University, Seokyeong University, Seoul Women's University, Sungshin Women's University, Hansung University, Konkuk University

The Graduate School Credit Exchange

  • Credit Exchange between Departments and Schools
    • Up to 1/2 of credit requirements (24 for Master, 36 for Doctor, 60 for Unified Master’s and Doctor’s Course)
    • Maximum number of credit for credit exchange with other graduate school is total 9, 3 credits per semester.
  • When taking courses from different departments or graduate schools, you must submit “Graduate School Credit Exchange Proposal” approved by advisor and dean of your department to Academics & Student Affairs Team.
    • It will be classified as “General Elective” and not accepted as major credit when not submitted.