|Location of Department Office||Dongsung-dong Campus 208|
The Department of Performing Arts Management that will lead Korean culture in the age of Creative Economy
In the era of creative economy, we will nurture 'Performing Arts Technology, Planning, Management and Policy Expert Manpower' that will lead the Korean arts culture, thereby promoting the performing arts as well as the cultural arts and cultural/creative industry, and eventually to contribute to the promotion of artistic welfare.
- Strengthening the technical, planning, managerial and policy competencies of performing arts
- Strengthening the practical and leadership abilities of performing arts
- Harmonization of theoretical and field training in performing arts
- Culture and arts related managers, culture and arts related planners
- In line with the globalization of the 21st century, performing arts is rapidly becoming a creative industry, a growth engine for the future, with increasing educational levels, income, leisure time, and expanding government support. As the need for professionalism in the field of performing arts is recognized, culture and arts managers, and culture and arts planners are emerging as promising jobs. It is expected that the completion of many related organizations, arts practitioners and professionals in the field of performing arts will increase explosively.